Mahogany Neighbourhood Centre is a dynamic community based organisation working with the local community to increase community participation and social inclusion. The Centre provides:
- a range of social, educational and recreational programs in response to the changing needs of the Frankston North community
- a welcoming supportive environment
- friendly, understanding and caring staff
- opportunities to develop existing skills or learn new skills
- opportunities for volunteer participation
- a meeting place for the community
- something for everyone!
Please complete this short survey to help us determine the needs and wants of our community, particularly in relation to the programs, activities and classes that Mahogany Neighbourhood Centre offers, or may be able to offer in the future.
Mahogany Neighbourhood Centre is proud to be working in partnership with the
Rotary Club of Frankston North
- Community Technology Transfer Project
- Community Raffle 2014